Baby Foot Peel
Baby Foot Original Exfoliant Foot Peel truly makes your feet feel as soft and smooth as a baby's. Say goodbye to dangerous razors and unpleasant foot files. This innovative product eliminates rough, dry, cracked soles and heels.
- One 1-hour treatment
- Full results within 2 weeks
- 17 natural extracts
- Lavender scent
- For men and women.
Foot skin thickens naturally as a means of protecting your feet against excessive pressure and friction from standing, walking, running, dancing, and other activities. However, excessive skin buildup is unsightly and can actually lead to foot problems, such as painful cracks, fungal infections, and foot odor. Baby Foot Original Exfoliant Foot Peel removes layers of dead skin to reveal the fresh, baby-soft skin underneath.
What do I get?
You'll get 2 single-use, disposable plastic booties. Each bootie is impregnated with 1.2 fl. oz. (35 ml) of Baby Foot Original Exfoliant Foot Peel. You'll also get 6 pieces of tape to keep the booties closed during your treatment.
How do I use Baby Foot Original Exfoliant Foot Peel?
It's easy to remove layers of thick, dead skin from your feet with Baby Foot Original Exfoliant Foot Peel. If you have time, soak your feet beforehand, or begin the treatment immediately after a bath or shower. Damp skin will absorb the gel better.
Then, just follow these easy steps for your exfoliating treatment:
- Remove the booties from the box.
- Cut open the ankle side of each bootie, following the dotted line.
- Place one bootie on each foot.
- Secure each bootie with tape.
- If desired, put socks on over the booties to enhance the results.
- Wait 1 hour.
- Remove the booties and throw them away.
- Rinse away the exfoliating gel and wash with soap.
- Dry your feet.
To aid the exfoliation process, soak your feet in warm water for several minutes each day during following the initial treatment. Rub your feet with your hands or a soft washcloth to help start the peeling. Do not use foot files or any other abrasive tools.
If your feet feel extremely dry before the peeling starts, use a lightweight, oil-free lotion and apply it sparingly. Heavier products will interfere with the exfoliation process. Remember that the best results are achieved by refraining from moisturizing for 2 weeks after treatment.
For most users, one treatment is sufficient to reveal baby-soft skin. If you'd like to repeat the process to enhance your results, wait at least 2 weeks between treatments. Recommended use is once every 2 months.
Store Baby Foot in a cool, dark place. Keep out of reach of children.
How does Baby Foot Original Exfoliant Foot Peel work?
Baby Foot Original Exfoliant Foot Peel combines gentle and effective fruit acid with numerous natural extracts to moisturize the skin on your feet while removing dead cells. Fruit acid penetrates the skin and breaks down the structures that bind cells together. This allows the dead layers of skin to peel away easily from the smooth, healthy layer.
Your feet will start to peel about 3 to 7 days after you use Baby Foot. The entire exfoliation process may take up to 2 weeks. The total time varies for each user.
Aqua (water), alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, lactic acid, glycolic acid, arginine, parfum, butylene glycol, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, glucose, o-cymen-5-ol, citric acid, malic acid, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, cymbopogon schoenanthus oil, nasturtium officinale extract, arctium lappa root extract, saponaria officinalis leaf extract, hedera helix (ivy) extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, citrus limon fruit extract, clematis vitalba leaf extract, spiraea ulmaria extract, equisetum arvense extract, fucus vesiculosus extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, houttuynia cordata extract, phenoxyethanol, hydroxyethylcellulose, salicylic acid, sodium nitrate, glyoxal, disodium phosphate, linalool, limonene.
Is Baby Foot Original Exfoliant Foot Peel safe?
Yes, Baby Foot Original Exfoliant Foot Peel is safe. The product, claims, and medical information of Baby Foot U.S.A. have been certified by a physician. Before using the product, please read and heed the following precautions:
- Do not pick at or pull off peeling skin. Do not use foot files or other abrasive tools or products on your feet while waiting for the full effect of Baby Foot. Allow the exfoliation process to occur naturally.
- If you have a skin condition such as psoriasis, corns, or athlete's foot, do a spot test to be sure that no irritation is experienced.
- Do not use Baby Foot if you are pregnant or nursing, allergic to any ingredients, have open sores or unhealed wounds or injuries to the foot or ankle, or are using any other foot care products.
- Diabetics should check with their doctor before using Baby Foot.
- If you experience any irritation after using this product, wash your feet well and consult a doctor.
- Stay seated as much as possible during your 1-hour treatment period, as the booties and product can make your feet slippery. Walk carefully if you do get up.
- Keep Baby Foot Original Exfoliant Foot Peel away from your eyes and mouth.
Try Baby Foot Original Exfoliant Foot Peel, and your feet will feel reborn!
Did Baby Foot Original Exfoliant Foot Peel make your feet as soft as a baby's? Post a review and share your experience.