Crest Whitestrips Supreme
Crest Whitestrips Supreme are the perfect solution for no-fuss, cost-effective tooth whitening at home. You won't have to mess with syringes of bleaching products or pay for customized dental trays. Disposable Crest Whitestrips Supreme come pre-loaded with a powerful, whitening gel for foolproof results.
- 42 pouches = 84 strips = 21 treatment days
- 14% hydrogen peroxide
- Whiten in 30 minutes, twice a day
- Whiten teeth without trays or tubes of bleaching gel
Crest Whitestrips are the easiest way to get a noticeably whiter smile at home. You don't need dental trays or tubes of bleaching agent. Crest Whitestrips Supreme provide maximum convenience in a whitening product. The strips are totally portable—much smaller and easier to take with you than trays and syringes. And you can talk while you're wearing Whitestrips.
What do I get?
One box of Crest Whitestrips Supreme includes 42 pouches. Each pouch contains 2 strips: 1 for the upper teeth and 1 for the lower. In total, you get 84 Whitestrips.
How do I use Crest Whitestrips Supreme?
Crest Whitestrips Supreme are the easiest at-home tooth whitening system on the market. Here's how to use them:
- Wait several hours after brushing your teeth before whitening. Rinse your mouth out with water to remove any food particles.
- Open one Whitestrips pouch.
- Remove one strip from the backing.
- Apply the gel side of the strip to the front surfaces of your teeth. Line up the edge of the strip with your gum line.
- Press firmly to ensure good contact. Run a finger along the strip to smooth it and ensure a good seal.
- Fold the strip around your teeth and to the back side. Again, press firmly and smooth the strip with a finger.
- Repeat steps 3–6 for the other strip.
- Wait 30 minutes. Don't eat or drink anything while whitening.
- Remove the strips and discard them.
- Brush your teeth.
Repeat the process again later in the day. You'll be on your way to a whiter smile in no time.
How do Crest Whitestrips Supreme work?
Crest Whitestrips Supreme contain 14% hydrogen peroxide for the highest level of whitening possible at home—without the need for dental impressions or trays. Each self-adhesive strip is impregnated with a powerful whitening gel. As soon as you apply the strip to your teeth, the gel goes to work.
Are Crest Whitestrips Supreme safe?
Yes, Crest Whitestrips Supreme are an extremely safe way to whiten your teeth at home. There's less risk of gum irritation, because the strips come pre-loaded with the correct amount of gel. You don't need to be concerned about tucking the strips into the indentations between your teeth. Doing so will only push the gel out of the strip and onto your gums.
If you have sensitive teeth, be sure not to brush your teeth for a few hours before using Crest Whitestrips Supreme. Minor sensitivity is normal after any whitening treatment. However, if you experience significant discomfort, you may wish to whiten only once a day.
Handling of the strips may result in harmless, temporary whitening of the fingertips. You can prevent this by wearing latex gloves when using Crest Whitestrips Supreme. Wash your hands with soap and water after touching the strips.
Don't eat or drink while wearing Crest Whitestrips Supreme.
Whiten your teeth the no-mess, no-fuss way with Crest Whitestrips Supreme!
Remember to tell us about your results by posting a product review.
|Exp. Date||Jan 30, 2020|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
2 people found the following review helpfulJ’adore
onSuper j’adore enfin un blanchiment qui fonctionne vraimentComment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again