GLO Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening Device - White
Ready, set, GLO! The totally unique GLO Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening System combines guided light optic technology with a super-safe and highly effective bleaching product for beautiful, white teeth. You'll get long-lasting, professional whitening results without sensitivity.
- Whiten in 32 minutes a day
- Full results in 5 to 10 days
- 10 vials of GLO Brilliant whitening gel = 10 whitening sessions = 40 applications (4 back-to-back applications per session)
The GLO Brilliant mouthpiece is a closed system that enhances the whitening process by keeping the oxygenating action inside your mouth. The stay-put formula of GLO Brilliant whitening gel adheres to your teeth without irritating your gums, mouth, and lips. The addition of light and heat enhances the whitening process for maximum results with no irritation. You'll love using your GLO device!
What do I get?
Your GLO Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening System includes:
- GLO Brilliant mouthpiece and case
- GLO dock
- 10 G-Vials (40 applications) of stay-put, mint-flavored whitening gel
- GLO lip care
You'll get everything you need to get a GLO-ing white smile!
How do I use GLO Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening System?
- Be sure that your GLO control is fully charged.
- Place the control and lanyard around your neck.
- Push the mouthpiece firmly into the side of the control until it clicks into place.
- Apply a thin layer of GLO lip care inside and outside your top and bottom lip. You can also apply this protective product to your gums if desired.
- Open one G-Vial by twisting the cap gently and pulling it upward at the same time.
- Squeeze the whitening gel onto the tip of the brush. Apply a thin layer of gel to the front surface of your teeth. Focus on the 16 teeth in the center of your mouth, as these are usually the only teeth that are visible when you smile.
- Press the GLO button to activate the device. You'll see the blue lights illuminate.
- Place the mouthpiece in your mouth. Be sure to insert the mouthpiece so that the top side faces upward.
- Close your mouth gently and relax your jaw. You don't need to bite down hard.
- Wait 8 minutes. The device will turn off automatically after 8 minutes.
- It's safe to swallow saliva while you whiten with GLO.
- Spit out any saliva that has built up in your mouth. You don't have to rinse your mouth unless you wish to.
- Rinse the mouthpiece in warm water.
- Repeat Steps 6 through 13 three more times. You'll need only one G-Vial for all four applications.
- After the fourth application, rinse the mouthpiece, dry it, and store it in the provided case. Store G-Vials in a cool, dark place.
Use GLO Brilliant for at least 5 consecutive days. If necessary, you can whiten for up to 10 consecutive days.
Use your GLO Brilliant device to complete four applications twice a year. In between, maintain your white smile with one application a month.
How does GLO Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening System work?
The GLO Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening System goes traditional whitening systems two better by adding heat and light to the process.
GLO Brilliant whitening gel: Water/eau (purified/purifiée), PVP-hydrogen peroxide, glycerin, VP/VA copolymer, poloxamer 407, carbomer, flavor (aroma), etidronic acid, ammonium hydroxide, sucralose, sodium stannate.
Is GLO Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening System safe?
Yes, GLO Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening System is safe to use. In fact, the whitening gel is so safe that swallowing saliva while whitening is not harmful. The advanced formula adheres firmly to your teeth without dissolving in saliva.
Whiten your teeth the high-tech way with GLO Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening System!
Tell us about your experience with GLO Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening System. Write a review and post it here on our site.