Oxygenetix Foundation Walnut
- Skin-protecting foundation
OXYGENATING FOUNDATION - BREATHABLE SECOND SKIN
The patented Ceravitae™ Complex, and aloe and seven layer silica gel technology form the unique, breathable matrix that powers Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation. Ceravitae supports new skin cell production and the healing process following aesthetic procedures or skin problems. The oxygenating, natural components of the gel base, Vitamin E, grape seed extract and Salix alba extract work in harmony to create a light, breathable, protective skin.
Working with top plastic surgeons, dermatologists and scientists, Oxygenetix has been developing and perfecting breakthrough formulations for more than a decade. Other foundations are generally worse for your skin, more so than wearing nothing at all because they eventually clog pores or trigger sensitivities. Their synthetic chemical formulations must be removed, which means using even more chemicals. These products do not accelerate healing and they cannot be applied directly after peels or other aesthetic procedures. The quiet Oxygenetix revolution is that this makeup is actually better for your skin than wearing nothing at all.
Oxygenating Foundation addresses a wide range of skin problems, and can be applied immediately and directly to compromised skin to provide even color and coverage while supporting the healing process. Oxygenating Foundation shortens or eliminates the social downtime that would otherwise follow surgical procedures and aesthetic treatments.
The foundation can be applied immediately following C02 laser resurfacing, microneedling, chemical peels, injectables, IPL, laser hair removal and other procedures to conceal any redness, scarring or bruising. This foundation is oxygen-permeable and allows skin to breathe even when enjoying full coverage. Our patented Ceravitae Complex supports collagen production, as well as new connective tissue and skin cell growth.
This breathable foundation also covers and addresses many general skin problems, including surface blemishes and minor injuries, liver and age spots, rashes, cracked or dry skin, acne scars, rosacea, and other skin conditions.
Whether your skin is healing from an aesthetic procedure, or you just want to slow the signs of aging, Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation has you covered and protected.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Conceals and camouflages skin imperfections while boosting healing
• Ceravitae Complex supports skin cells, and aids collagen formation and connective tissue growth
• Perfect coverage for rosacea, redness, acne, psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo and other blemishes
• Vitamin E promotes healing of the skin
• Aloe Vera barbadensis calms and soothes skin while supporting healing
• A breathable mesh network gently bonds to skin and promotes oxygen uptake
• Doesn’t smudge due to sweat or humidity
• Water and transfer resistant (swim up to 90 minutes)
• SPF 25 UVA/UVB protection
• Stays on all day – no need to reapply
• Non-irritating and non-comedogenic